Automatically Get Paper-Based Field Data into Your Business & Archival Systems
As the next step after workflow design, Adapx and Adapx technology partners can integrate your Capturx solution to speed data from field to office.
Once the integration is complete, you will be able to:
• Facilitate collection by printing Capturx forms with prep-populated data from other corporate systems
• Access collected data in backend systems for further processing and analysis
• Improve collaboration between field and office workers by increasing data visibility
• Decrease the risk of lost documents by archiving forms in your organization’s repository or
content management system.
Don’t Miss Out on Getting All the Operational and Regulatory Benefits of Capturx Technology
To maximize efficiency gains and minimize data loss risk, we recommend that our customers follow-up their Workflow Design project with the “Workflow Integration” service.
Adapx Solution Engineers will work with your business and technical stakeholders to define and efficiently execute an integration plan. Through onsite visits or digital communication, the Adapx project team will:
1. Gather requirements for form archival, operational data integration, and pre-population of external data
into Capturx printed forms
2. Identify and project manage external line-of-business software experts
3. Design, configure, develop, and test integration between Capturx and external systems
As a result, your organization will more fully leverage field reporting by making the Capturx data available throughout your corporate systems.
Uniquely Experienced Team Ready to Work with You
As a full-service technology solution provider, Adapx rounds out its software solutions with professional services and a strong network of technology partners.
The Adapx Professional Services team is uniquely focused on improving workflow processes that include mobile data capture. Combining Capturx technology, mobile devices, and unparalleled services, Adapx Professional Services leverages the best practices from mobile data-intensive industries, such as Utilities, Field Services, and Transportation.
Leveraging a strong network of technology partners, and internal expertise in combining Capturx solutions with SharePoint’s capabilities, the Adapx team can support data integration into any back-end system.
With a strong commitment to delivering results on budget, on time and according to specification, the Adapx team is known for exceeding customer expectations.
Adapx Solution Engineers and Project Managers have:
• an average of 15 years of experience with mobile data workflows.
• experience from hundreds of installations all over the globe.
• skills in digital pen, mobile device and Microsoft technologies.
• a specialization in industries which have a substantial inflow of paper documents.
For more information, contact Adapx Professional Services: email@example.com
Related Capturx Products
Capturx Forms Service (CFS)
Adapx-hosted, Web-based solution to integrate handwriting & converted text
Capturx for SharePoint
On-premise, Web-accessible solution to integrate handwriting & converted text
Capturx Forms for Excel
Desktop-based Excel add-in to integrate handwriting & converted text
Capturx Solutions for CRM, ERP & SCM
Data from Capturx forms integrated into:
• IBM Maximo
• Microsoft Dynamics
• EMC Documentum